What are PDO Threads?
The PDO threading procedure involves using various lengths of thin acupuncture sterile needles to embed PDO dissolving threads deep underneath the surface of the skin. These wires are placed strategically into the dermis, where it acts as a frame for lifting and tightening loose and sagging skin. The material from which these threads are made, Polydioxanone, is a safe substance that gives the skin its new tightened state for up to 18 months, whilst also synthesizing new collagen production. The lasting result will provide the skin with a fresh, well rested and firmer look whilst supporting new collagen formation for long lasting results.
This treatment can be used on the face, but also in various areas of the body where the main objective is creating a lift, rather than restoring volume, which can be obtained by Dermal fillers.
Areas that can be treated are: Whole face (for forehead lift, undereyes area smooth and lift, foxy eyes effect, sagging jawline, cheeks vertical lift, sagging double chin lift); Neck; Décolleté; Breast; Knees; Stomach; Arms; Buttocks
PDO thread is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require general anesthesia nor big incisions. It is introduced into the deeper layers of the skin, and the helically molded barbs on the PDO anchors onto the sagging tissue, and the thread is lifted upwards to achieve an instant, rejuvenating & contouring effect.
How does PDO procedure works?
What are the benefits of the threading procedures?
• A reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Younger looking skin, with fewer signs of aging due to tightening of loose/lax skin
• Improve skin tone, texture, pigmentation, scarring and stretch mark appearance • Long lasting results, due to new collagen synthesis
• No scars or visible cuts (as can be the result of a traditional facelift)
• Can be performed from the age of 30, or earlier for anti-aging benefits
• Increased skin metabolism
• Optimization of texture
• Activation of the lymphatic circulation
• Increased circulation in surrounding areas
• Long lasting stimulation of the fascia and of the soft tissues
• Creation of collagen
• Normalization of collagen
• Remodeling of the silhouette
• Tissue elasticity and lifting
• Delayed cutaneous aging
• Skin brightness
Words From Our Fabulous Clients
"My friend and I both had the treatments today and were so impressed by how tailored our experiences were to our skin types. The facial was so relaxing and my skin looks instantly better and more hydrated. Galina did a skin assessment for both of us before and I feel so much better understanding my skin better and what it needs. Such good value for money. Will definitely be coming back."
"Honestly Galina was very welcoming friendly and talented. She knew what she was doing and the salon by it self was very clean. Everything was very professional and relaxing. I would recommend this salon to anyone who wants the best for their self😊. Once again thank you so much can’t wait to have more PRP sessions with Beauty Queen in future and obviously if I need other treatments."
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Over 15 years experience in skincare & aesthetics.
Our highly trained team of practitioners can help identify your concerns and create a tailor-made treatment plan based on your skin goals.